Father’s Day is around the corner and it’s a good chance to help your child acknowledge and appreciate everything his father does for him. A simple card conveying love will go a long way in making any father feel special. So, why not let your child get creative and make a card for his Daddy dearest? In case you are wondering how best to help your child express his emotions in words, we’re listing a few fatherhood quotes that will do the job. You can take inspiration from them and help your child re-word them, or you can simply explain the meaning to your child and allow him to feel gratitude for his father’s role in his life. Go ahead and read these father’s day quotes from kids and set down to writing one for your father too.
Father’s Day Quotes from Daughters
Dads and daughters have a unique bond that can be compared with no other. Here are some adorable fathers day quotes from your daughter that your princess can use.
- “Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” – Unknown
- “Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no’.” – Unknown
- “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever” – Unknown
- “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.” - Unknown
Fathers Day Quotes from Son
Boys look up to their Dads for support and love. Their fathers are their role models. Here are some quotes that can help your son express his feelings towards his father.
- "A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow." – Unknown
“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” ― Tim Russert
- "To the world, you may be just a father, but to me, you are my world.” - Unknown
- ““One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
Fathers Day Quotes for Pre-schoolers
Pre-schoolers love playing with their Dads and that’s their love language. Express it in their cards for their Daddy.
- “Thank You for telling me the coolest stories and for taking me on so many adventures. I love you, Dad”
- “You are so brave and strong – I love how you swing me upside down, without ever making me fall down.”
- “Thank you for getting me so many ice creams and chocolates. You are my hero.”
- “I have so much fun bathing with you and cuddling next to you. I feel safe when you are around, Dad.
Fathers Day Card Messages
- "Dad, you are my mentor and my role model. Your wisdom, strength, and love make me want to be the best version of myself. Happy Father's Day! Thank you for being you!”
- “Dad, your rock solid belief in me gives me the strength I need to follow my heart. Thank you for your unconditional love, every step of the way.”
- “Thank you for helping me reach the stars, for making me dream bigger dreams and for always believing in me.”
- “You’re my hero and I hope to grow up to be as brave, strong and kind as you are. Thank you for everything you do, Dad”
Hope you and your child could find the inspiration you needed to write a heartfelt letter, a card or even a Fathers day caption for your Insta story. Don’t forget to make a video of the moment your child gifts this precious card to his Dad. While you’re busy making memories, make sure your child is dressed well. Explore our collection of kids’ wear at One Friday and find the perfect outfit for this cute celebration.
At One Friday World, we stay up to date with global fashion trends and this taste gets reflected in our designs too. Through our distinctive and cutting-edge designs, we share tales of adventures. We source our fabrics, raw materials and trims in accordance with internationally recognised standards.
Our design team in Milan, Italy, has spent countless hours selecting unique colour palettes and adorable designs that make up our extensive collection of clothing and accessories available both in stores and online.
To bring you the newest and freshest from the fashion world, we anticipate the latest trends, colours and prints and provide them in our collection.
Shop for a variety of children's apparel and accessories, including hair bands, handbags and much more at One Friday World.
1. When is Father’s Day celebrated?
It is celebrated on the third Sunday of June, every year. In 2023, Father’s Day will be celebrated on 18th June.
2. Why is Father’s Day Celebrated?
Father’s Day is celebrated to acknowledge the role fathers play in enriching their children's lives through constant love, support, care and guidance.
3. What are some gift ideas for Father’s Day?
You can buy your father something he needs like his office supplies, clothes, perfume, wallet. Or you could DIY a gift for him, like a pen stand, a keychain for his car or a card.