Do you remember how excited we used to be to celebrate Children’s Day in the school?
Our teachers and parents used to pamper us so much, one of the best childhood memories was getting refreshments which used to have wafers, chocolate, juices and much more and not to forget a half day too. But have you wondered what is the significance of children’s day and why is it celebrated?
Children’s Day is celebrated every year on 14th November to commemorate the birth anniversary of the first Prime Minister of India, Shri Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru who loved children immensely.
Nehru Ji once said, “The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country.”
This Children’s Day let us all come together and inspire the building blocks of our nation with some inspirational Children’s Day quotes and wishes. Let’s check out a thoughtful list of captions and quotation on Children’s Day in the blog below:
Some Unique Children's Day Quotes To Share On Children's Day 2023:
The growth and development of children is important for the country’s overall growth. Below is a list of some heartwarming Happy Children’s Day quotes by legendary individuals worldwide:
- "Every child is a born optimist; he dreams golden dreams." – Swami Vivekananda
- "Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow." – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man."- Rabindranath Tagore
- "There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children." – Nelson Mandela
- “There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.” - Walt Streightiff
- “It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.” - L.R Knost
- “Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “We cannot fashion our children after our desires. We must have them and love them as God has given them to us.” - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world”.- Malala Yousafzai
- “Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires and a touch that never hurts.” – Charles Dickens
- “Every child is born a genius.” – Buckminster Fuller
- “The best way to make children good is to make them happy.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” – Margaret Mead
- “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them” – Lady Bird Johnson, Former First Lady of the United States
- “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher
Inspiring Children’s Day Wishes & Slogans
Thanks to the Digital Era, we can now share our best wishes, blessings and inspirational messages with every kid we know and let them know how important they are to you and to the future of the nation. Here is a list of Children’s Day wishes to inspire every kid around you:
- May your dreams, laughter, and innocence brighten the world this Children's Day. Little star, never stop shining! 🌼
- I'm wishing a day full of unending happiness, limitless opportunities, and the affection of those who care about you for all the kids.
- You make me laugh and smile, and that makes the world a better place. Never stop dreaming and embrace your individuality.
- May you always have the bravery to pursue your aspirations, to all of the aspiring leaders, innovators, and artists. Happy Children's Day, little superheroes!
- Every child is an asset, a favour, and a ray of hope. We honour your potential and you today.
- May this special day bring you wonder and curiosity throughout your life.
- May you always discover amazement in the world, curiosity in your heart, and the courage to reach for the stars on this unique day. Happy Children's Day!
- The most valuable resource on the planet is children. We respect and safeguard that resource now because you are our future. Happy Children's Day!
- The blueprints for a better future are found in your dreams. Continue to believe, to dream, and to achieve. Happy Children's Day!
- May you never lose the wonder of childhood, when anything is possible and dreams are endless, as you grow older. Happy Children's Day!
- We honour the potential in your souls, the joy in your hearts, and the gift of your laughter today. Happy Children's Day!
With the above Children’s Day quotes and wishes, make every kid around you feel cherished and inspired this Children’s Day. Also, do not forget to doll up your darling princess in fashionable kid’s clothing online from One Friday World. At One Friday, we have great collection of clothes and accessories for boys and girls.
Happy Children’s Day!